EEN Armenia assists SMEs involved in Horizon 2020
The lack of knowledge, skills or ability to manage innovation processes is still an issue for Armenian SMEs. The biggest EU Research and Innovation programme, the Horizon 2020 will give an opportunity to Armenian SMEs, those capable for growth and internationalization, to enhance their capacity to manage innovation process and will facilitate their cooperation with R&D partners and other relevant partners from EU countries.
- Posted on: 14.11.2016
- Project date: January-December 2016
- Acronym: EEN Armenia H2020
- Coordinating institute: SME DEVELOPMENT NATIONAL CENTER OF ARMENIA FUND
The overall objective of the Project is the establishment of services within EEN Armenia to enhance the innovation capacity of SMEs with real potential for international growth.
EEN Armenia H2020 Project proposes the following specific objectives, based on its Implementation Strategy:
- To develop a viable network of 4 innovation experts, of which 2 Key Account Managers from the staff of NAS RA, able to deliver innovation services proposed by H2020, namely “Key account management (KAM) services under SME Instrument of Horizon 2020” and “Services to enhance the innovation management capacities of SMEs” in Armenia.
- To deliver KAM services for 2 SMEs benefiting of SMEs Instrument under H2020, and support it receiving the most appropriate services which will enhance the probability of a successful exploitation of their financed innovation projects, over the first two SMEs Instrument phases, while posting them for further EEN services not covered financially by H2020, for phase 3.
- To deliver services to enhance the innovation management capacities of SMEs with potential for international growth, for 8 SMEs, both identified under a thorough analysis of the EEN Armenia innovative businesses, and among the unfinanced successful SMEs under the SMEs Instrument.
- To support EEN Armenia activities of educating, training, stimulating and supporting SMEs in taking innovation projects, by providing the entire consortium with in-depth information, conclusions, results, etc. regarding the delivered H2020 services and their outcomes.