Grants for networking in Brokerage Events or in Preparatory Meetings
This grant for networking financially supports the participation of local researchers from Eastern Partnership countries in Brokerage Events related to Horizon2020 as well as in Preparatory Meetings for the development of concrete project proposals for selected thematic calls within H2020.
- Deadline: 30.09.2017
- Call Date: 20.02.2017
One of the aims of the Eastern Partnership PLUS (EaP PLUS) project is to support the stronger interaction of EaP researchers with EU counterpart & their participation in H2020. The development of Grants for networking financially supports the participation of local researchers from:
- Research entities e.g. research institutions/organizations, higher education institutions etc.,
- Municipalities and
from EaP countries in large-scale Brokerage Events and other similar activities related to Horizon2020 in EU/EaP countries as well as in Preparatory Meetings for the development of concrete project proposals for selected thematic calls within H2020. The aim of the task is to extend scientific networks between EU Member States/non-EaP Associated Countries and EaP countries as well to increase the number of EaP participants in submitted H2020 project proposals.
Final deadline for submission: 30 June 2017 (applying for events between February and June 2017 is also possible) - candidates can apply for one event. The application form needs to be sent minimum one month before the selected event.
Latest date of the selected event: 29 September 2017
Please find all related information about this call here.
Please submitted the application form to the Local Partner by e-mail. Please get in touch with the Local Partner in your country for any questions regarding the eligibility criteria and the application process:
- Armenia: Tigran Arzumanyan (NAS-RA) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Azerbaijan: Elchin Babayev (SDF-AZE) email@example.com
- Belarus: Olga Meerovskaya (BellSA) firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Georgia: Irakli Grdzelishvili (SRNSF) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moldova: Diana Grozav (CIP) email@example.com
- Ukraine: Olena Koval (NIP) firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries you can also contact:
Regional Centre for Information and Scientific Development, RCISD
H-1021 Budapest, Hűvösvölgyi út 54. V./1