ARIES Transilvania Goal is to promote professional and commercial interests of the members of the Northwest region of Transylvania by strengthening their representativeness and authority at a national level. The biggest and most influential organization created for the ICT industry in Romania, ARIES is a voice that supports the interests of the ICT field both at a national level and abroad.
ARIES Transilvania Goal is to promote professional and commercial interests of the members of the Northwest region of Transylvania by strengthening their representativeness and authority at a national level. ARIES is organizing thematic meetings for member entities, and is participating at fairs and exhibitions that are on agenda of Ministry of Economy and others proposed by members. Through the establishment of this subsidiary it aims to accelerate the work of ARIES Transilvania in this geographic area, to get involved in activities related to IT sector, to establish a collaboration between specialized companies, to promote local interests nationally and internationally, to access funds available under various funding programs. Furthermore, ARIES is organizing the promotion frame of the ideas regarding the role and place of the field covered by information and communication technology (ICT) in Romania, contributing to the strengthening of the information society; acting on behalf of producers of ICT collectively, regardless of ownership, for developing the ICT field in Romania, in interactions with government bodies, with media and other non-governmental agencies at home and abroad. It is a part of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform(ECCP).
It has participated in the following funded support programmes:
Cluster Excellence Label: No
- Representation of opinions, points of view and experience of its members in matters regarding information and communication technology.– Development and evolution in Romania;
– Representation of the common legal interests of the ICT community before the public authorities;
- Involvement of ARIES Transylvania in defining and implementing the Romanian society – Informatization strategy for the North-West;
– Promoting and stimulating original developments in ICT by organizing conferences, debates, workshops, symposia, colloquia, seminars, congresses and any other actions that contribute to the development of this field in Romania;
– Promoting and facilitating ICT business by organizing regular meetings between users and providers of industry-specific products;
– Promoting through media and regular professional events (conferences, seminars, exhibitions, etc.) of high performance products indigenous or foreign;
– Promoting quality standards in the field;
– Establish a close link between academia and ICT user / providers;
–Ensure putting in labor law provisions on the classification of specific ICT functions, preventing occupational diseases etc;
– Promoting active collaboration, scientific and technological exchange between Transylvania ARIES members and companies, associations, specialized institutions and other bodies and scientists from abroad;
– Encouraging and supporting ARIES Transilvania members to take an active part in national and international scientific life in ICT.
- Participation at missions/fairs/events/study fairs;
- Facilitates cross-sectional cooperation;
- Facilitates collaboration between members.