Electric vehicles industrial cluster
EVIC is one of a kind cluster organization in the field of electric mobility in Bulgaria, with long history of successfully finalised projects.
EVIC was registered as an organization of cluster type. Industrial Cluster "Electric" was founded by seven Bulgarian companies and is the first in Bulgaria Industrial Association for electric mobility. The main competitive advantage of EVIC is the ability and capacity to organize and maintain the structure for cooperation and enhancing the competitiveness of participants in the network. It is a part of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP).
Cluster Excellence Label: Bronze
- Sustainable competitiveness of the members of EVIC;
- Establishment of National charging infrastructure for EVs - BULCHARGE;
- Adapted legislation and regulatory framework for promoting the use of EVs;
- Implementation of models of mass urban transport with electric buses;
- Industrial investment projects for technological innovation and introduction of innovations to reduce energy intensity of transport schemes;
- Developing and offering strategic investors of investment projects to increase energy efficiency and implementation of procedures for alternative energy;
- Sustainable conservation and preserved environment according to national and regional priorities and EU requirements;
- Implementation of programs and projects to improve working conditions in enterprises - participants in the cluster network;
- Improve the system for improving education and training for the needs of branch Electric mobility;
- Development of business models in the charging infrastructure, transport systems, services, training;
- General trading strategies in foreign markets and improve the capacity to finance investment projects;
- Creating mechanisms for coordination (cooperation) to improve access to international projects;
- Improvement of business, marketing and strengthening the presence of members of potential domestic and international markets.