Cluj IT Cluster
Founded in October 2012, Cluj IT is an innovation based value chain network of Romanian IT companies and related organisations with the purpose of increasing the competitiveness and growth of IT services and products on international markets and of forging a strong sustainable public – private partnership in order to improve the life quality of the community we are part of. Cluj IT Cluster also strives towards the enhancement of innovation capabilities of its members, in particular, and of the Romanian IT industry in general.
Until the end of 2017 Cluj IT Cluster envisions becoming one of the most credible suppliers from Central and Eastern Europe for innovative IT services and products as well as of organisational support systems, with the majority of its members able to be competitive on national and international markets. It is a part of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP).
Cluster Excellence Label: Silver
- Promote innovation in processes, design of products and services to increase competitiveness on international level;
- Creation of a partnership culture based on trust and dependability, promotion of the Romanian IT market;
- Establish lasting public-private partnerships for the mutual benefit of the cluster’s members and of the society in general;
- Consolidate the position on the market and stimulating exports by designing innovative products and internationalization;
- Internationalisation through relevant networking contacts for business and project development (matchmaking, consultancy, facilitation);
- Representation of interests in relation with providers of various services, products etc., public authorities;
- Selection of tailored information relevant for a member organisation’s activity;
- Matchmaking events with various types of potential partners: research teams from universities and institutes, foreign business delegations, members of other clusters;
- Internally organised workshops and trainings;
- Matchmaking for the participation in consortia for public funding;
- Facilitation of project proposals and implementations with stakeholders;
- Promotion of members through Cluj IT’s communication channels (print, online, social media, conferences etc.)