Webinar: Marie Skłodowska-Curie: RISE, Individual Fellowships and Euraxess.
This webinar will focus on new calls in Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions: - RISE (Research and Innovation Staff Exchange), - IF (Individual Fellowships) and Euraxess network.
- Event date: January 31, 2018
- Posted on: 19.01.2018
SAVE THE DATE!
Save the date: 31 January 2018
Time: 11 am CET
Duration: approx. 60 minutes (including chat Q&A)
Country: Black Sea Countries, including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
This webinar will focus on new calls in Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions:
- RISE (Research and Innovation Staff Exchange),
- IF (Individual Fellowships)
and Euraxess network.
This webinar will be conducted by:
- National Contact Point for MSCA in Poland - Magdalena Chomicka and Adam Głuszuk,
- National Contact Point for MSCA in Russia - Elena Nasybulina,
- Polish Euraxess expert - Olga Wąsowska.
It will be the last of a series of Black Sea Horizon project webinars providing information MSCA in general as well as specific information on above mentioned actions. The goal of the webinars is to promote and enhance the participation of researchers from academia and industry from the Black Sea countries in MSCA projects. The webinars is free of charge and open to all.
National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU