News & Events — Events
[BSH International Workshop] EU-Black Sea Joint Call: Scientific, Regulative and Financial framework conditions
The Black Sea Horizon International Workshop "EU-Black Sea Joint Call: Scientific, Regulative and Financial framework conditions. Preparation of Terms of References" is organised by the BSH project partner DLR Project Management Agency and will take place on 27th-28th October 2016 at the Gustav Stresemann Institute (GSI) in Bonn, Germany.
- Event date: October 27-28, 2016
- Posted on: 21.10.2016
- Gustav Stresemann Institute (GSI), Bonn,
Contact: Maria Josten, Maria.Josten@dlr.de
Under the Black Sea Horizon project, the European Commission provides an incentive to the preparation of a joint call for proposals by programme owners and programme managers from the EU Member States and the Black Sea (BS) countries, based on a variable geometry. The implementation of the joint call will occur outside of the BSH and without funding from the European Commission.
The aim of this Workshop is to provide input on different options for a joint call for proposals to the group of potential funding parties identified thanks to BSH previous activities in Task 2.2.
The Workshop will inform the participants about the scope (technical content, conditions for participation, timelines, etc.) of a possible EU-Black Sea Joint Call and offer a floor for discussion of the Terms of Reference for possible implementation
During the workshop the following topics will be discussed:
- Experiences in other international ERA-NETs: preparation of joint call, implementation and outcome;
- ERA.Net RUS Plus: Good practice example;
- Participation in the BS call: outcome of the survey;
- Terms of references: joint regulation and structure;
- National Rules of Funding Parties/ Next steps;
- Preparation of a business plan;
- EU-Black Sea Cooperation Programme in STI (BSCP);
- Peer Review Database;
The participation to this event is upon invitation only.