ERANET-RUS: Joint Call 2017
The funding line 'Innovation' of the ERA.Net RUS Plus Call 2017 is now open! Researchers from Russia and Europe are invited to submit their ideas for a joint research project.
- Deadline: 19.09.2017
- Call Date: 20.07.2017
The term 'innovation project' refers to joint R&D projects designed to lead to innovative products, services or processes of significant economic and/or societal value.
There are no restrictions regarding the thematic area of the proposed project, however it should be thematically assigned to innovative technologies of high utilisation, with a high market potential and of particular importance for the EU as well as for Russia.
Countries participating in the ERA.Net RUS Plus 2017 call line 'Innovation Projects': Austria, Germany, Greece, Romania, Russia, and Turkey.
For further details regarding eligibility criteria and contact persons within the funding organisations please visit: www.eranet-rus.eu.
The ERA.NET PLUS initiative with Russia aims at enhancing the coordination of national or regional research programmes in the EU Member States and countries associated to Horizon 2020 in order to strenghten STI cooperation with Russia.
Specific Funding Rules for:
- Austria: Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG)
- Germany: Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Greece: General Secretariat for Research and Technology (GSRT)
- Romania: Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI) (updated 21 July 2017)
- Russia: Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (FASIE)
- Turkey: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
For any questions related to this call please get in touch with the Contact Person in your Country