Grant Scheme to facilitate the participation of CA/EaP countries in Brokerage Events - apply now!
This grant scheme will financially support the participation of local researchers from Eastern Partnership and Central Asian countries in brokerage events and other similar activities related to Horizon2020 in the EU Members States or Associated Countries. The thematic priorities of the call are the three Societal Challenges, targeted by the project, namely Health, Energy and Climate Change. Maximun per grant is 3000 EUR.
TheFP7-funded IncoNet EaP and IncoNet CA projects have developed a grant scheme to financially support the participation of local researchers from Eastern Partnership and Central Asian countries in large-scale brokerage events and other similar activities related to Horizon2020 in EU Member States or Associated Countries. Such events provide an excellent arena for researchers to liaise and develop synergies, therefore the participation of researchers from the targeted countries will increase their opportunities to get involved and be taken onboard in consortia set up in EU MS/AC countries. It will also allow the researchers to make their institutions and/or their research networks better known.
The thematic priorities of the call are the three Societal Challenges, targeted by the project, namely: Health, Energy and Climate Change. The events that can be chosen from will be: Networking events, Brokerage events organised by the European Commission, large international events organised by other European networks (e.g Enterprise Europe Network).
22.09.2015: There are 2 recommended events: 'AquaMatch 2015' ( Deadline for application: 5 November 2015) and 'Energy Days Graz 2016' (Deadline for application: 14 January 2016) for which you will have to apply soon!
Guidelines for Applicants
These criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for participation.
- Be a member or an employee of a research institution/organization and/or of a network of organizations and/or of a higher education institution and/or of an SME-enterprise working on research. The aim is that the participation will have a multiplier effect in the country and/or region.
- Conduct research in one of the partner countries (AR, AZ, BY, GE, KG, KZ, MO, TJ, TM, UA, UZ)
- Submit a completely filled in application form along with all the required documentation.
- Have a PhD degree and/or at least three years’ full time experience in research.
- Carry out research in one of Societal Challenges: Health, Energy or Climate Change.
- Speaking fluent English.
- Some international experience (already existing contacts in other countries, participation in previous international conferences and collaborations, etc.).
- Commitment to participate in Horizon2020 calls.
Please find detailed information at incrEAST website.