Advanced Manufacturing & Materials Brokerage Event
Linked to the Vision2020 Network Meeting that will be celebrated in San Sebastian, Spain, on 26th September 2016, the Advanced Manufacturing & Materials Brokerage Event is the right place to meet Horizon 2020 Key Players both from the Industry and Academia who are looking for potential partners from all over Europe and beyond for the upcoming NMBP & FoF calls.
- Event date: September 27, 2016
- Posted on: 21.06.2016
- Donostia-San Sebastian (Tecnun), San Sebastian,
Vision2020 Network is an innovation platform for research organisations and companies (especially SMEs) participating in the Horizon 2020 EU funding programme. Due to the NMBP & FoF focused meeting Vision2020 will celebrate the previous day in the Basque Country, this international network will be part of the organization of this Event.
Boost your possibilities of participating in innovative manufacturing and materials technologies oriented H2020 calls. Discover challenges, partners and ideas to face the new era of Industry 4.0 and Advanced Materials at EU level. Attending this B2B event will give you a fast, broad and easy access to expert researchers and innovative companies in the field of manufacturing and materials.
- Get the latest information about the challenges the European Industry is facing
- Discover EU Funding Programmes to support Advanced Manufacturing & Materials research
- Participate in tech-oriented workshops to find out new ideas and potential collaborators
- Learn from European level experts how to improve your success rate in H2020 calls
- Meet your partners in 20 minute B2B conversations to foster effective networking
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Process Technologies
- Innovative Materials
- Micro & Nanotechnology