Plant InterCluster 2016 Technology and Business Meetings
The Enterprise Europe Network and the Languedoc-Roussillon Chamber of Commerce and Industry invite you to a Partnering Event revolving around new methods for crop productivity and precision agriculture.
- Event date: September 19-20, 2016
- Posted on: 21.06.2016
- Avenue Agropolis 1000 , Montpellier,
The Technology and Business Meetings will take place on September 19 in Montpellier as part of the Plant InterCluster Meeting organized by the French Innovation and Competitiveness Clusters during two days, on September 19 & 20:
with the support of Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole.
Intended for companies, laboratories, research institutes, clusters and other relevant stakeholders from all around Europe, this Event aims at fostering all types of partnerships: European consortia building, R&D projects, technology and know-how transfers, joint ventures, commercial cooperations etc.
Participation in the technology & business meetings is free of charge. but registration for the Plant Intercluster Meeting is required.
Fee: 120€ VAT incl. Please contact Isabelle Guichard, firstname.lastname@example.org, +33 4 67047562
- Crop productivity
- New methods and inputs for plant production
- Biocontrol products
- Integrated pest management
- ICT and digital services to the farming business
- Precision plant protection / precision irrigation
- Interclustering cooperation in the framework of EU programs
- To schowcase your know-how / expertise / technology or product
- To stay up to date with the latest European calls for proposals (H2020, COSME etc.)
- To find the right technology, R&D and business partners
- To share and promote your projects / ideas
- To keep up with the latest breakthroughs in the field of crop enhancement