Novel nanostructures and their applications
Matchmaking event in the framework of the conference "Academia Meets Industry: Nanotechnology & High-Energy Physics".
- Event date: October 20-21, 2016
- Posted on: 23.05.2016
- GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH, Darmstadt,
High-energy physics is used to create novel nanostructures such as nanoporous, nanogaps, nanowires. Methods such as heavy ion irradiation, chemical etching, nanodeposition have been advanced to allow various nano design concepts. The new structures can be used for coating, catalysis, sensing, micro-machining, analytics.
The event presents latest research, latest applications and brings together international innovative companies and researchers.
European companies and researchers in the fields of
- Analytics, Nanoanalytics
- Sensors and Catalysts
- Micromachining and Nanodesign
- Nanocharacterization and Quality control
Why to participate
- Get latest information on research findings
- Showcase your most favourable projects & products
- Find new business and research partners
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
The deadline for the registration is 18 October 2016.