Partnering Day 2016 - Solutions for a better life
The goal of International Partnering Day 2016 is to nurture cooperation between innovative companies and university scientists. This event is being jointly organized by the Johannes Kepler University as part of the Knowledge Transfer Centre WEST (WTZ West) and two initiatives of Business Upper Austria, namely MedTech.Transfer and Smart Plastics.
- Event date: October 17, 2016
- Posted on: 23.05.2016
- Ars Electronica Center, Linz,
The event will provide an innovative platform for scientists and companies to establish contacts, present industrially-relevant scientific results and identify mutually-interesting areas of cooperation.
- Arts based research / Design
- Energy and Environment
- Humanity / Social and cultural sciences
- Internet and communication technologies (ICT)
- Life Sciences / Biotech
- Materials / Polymers
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medtech / Health
- Physics / Mathematics
- Process technologies / Automation
- Transport / Mobility
Why to participate?
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on research findings
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
The deadline for the registration is 7 October 2016.