European Commission datasets about H2020 participation
CORDIS published a file covering on EU research projects under Horizon 2020 (2014- ) on open-data.europa.eu on March 30, 2015. This dataset contains projects funded by the European Union under the Horizon 2020 framework programme for research and innovation (H2020) from 2014 to 2020.
- Posted on: 06.04.2015
- Year of publication: 2015
The European Commission aims to enhance public access to information about its initiatives and European Union policies in general. The goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. The Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on the site.
Grant information is provided for each project, including reference, acronym, objective, title, total cost, EC contribution, start date, end date, duration, Call Id, Topic, Funding Scheme, legal basis.
For each participant: reference, role, EC contribution, organisation Id, organisation name, organisation short name, organisation country, organisation type, participation ended.
Publisher: Publications Office »
Added to open-data.europa.eu: 2015-03-30
Please check on the website for updates. Attached is the version of 30 March 2015.
Which specifies among others that this information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the Commission services have no control and for which the Commission assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
|Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged.|
© European Union, 1995-2015
Please consult the respective pages for more information and background.